This post is the continuation of this previous post. Making it is so simple, any beginner sewist able to do this.
Tulle, I used 4 m long for this project
Elastic band, commonly found in black color
- Create A-line skirt using the lining fabric. Since this not using any opening on the waist, make sure the skirt waist size is larger than your hip size
- Gather tulle and match the length to the waist size of the skirt, sew the side.
- Sew together tulle and the lining so it become easier to be attached to the elastic band.
- Measure elastic band on your waist, it should be tight enough but not suffocating you.
- Sew the elastic band to a loop, and attach the skirt+tulle to elastic band. Always pull the elastic band while you are sewing.
- DONE! Admire your work ;)